Hit the link for results from the second weekend session-by-session. Jason Teasdale is our Adjudicator this weekend. The second weekend features most of our Senior Championships. Results to the end of Saturday, 19th. are now up. (Let Garry know if you find any errors via. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Leonie Macartney will be operating the Canteen in 2019, raising funds for a student to participate in the ‘World Challenge’, a charity supporting young people working on welfare and building initiatives in African villages, specifically in Swaziland. A very worthwhile endeavour!!
- Pics and DVDs!!!! “On Stage Media, Australia” will be with us this year providing digital photography and DVD recordings of all performances. Order forms will be available in the foyer at the theatre, or you can order online. Please be aware that this is a business arrangement and that insufficient orders may mean this service may not be able to be provided in 2020.
- In 2019 entry to the theatre for audience will be free! However, the door will be monitored to regulate the traffic.
- Programs ($10.00) and “Casey Comps” Pens ($2.50) will be available at the check-in desk (Note: no EFTPOS!).
- Dates for 2019 will be October 12/13, 19/20, 26/27 and November 2/3.
- Adjudicators Lydia Cagney Morris (12/13 and 26/27 October), Jason Teasdale (19/20 October and 2/3 November) and Freya List (Scholarship). Adjudicator biographies can be found on the “About Us & Our Comps” tab. Hit the tab, then scroll down.
- Competition Rules: These can be found within the ‘2019 Entry Information’ document above right, or separately under the “About Us & Our Comps” tab.
- Championship Competitor helpers – An adult (18+) representative from each entrant in Championship sections will be required to fill a position on our helpers roster for one session prior to the Championship section taking place and failure to assist us in this way may lead to forfeit of the Championship entry. (Only one rostered duty, no matter how many Champs your child is in!) Thanks to those who have signed on already!!
- Changing time of 2020 Event We are now working towards having the 2020 “Casey Comps” only one week earlier to avoid the final weekend being just prior to Melbourne Cup Day, when many take a “long weekend”. Let us know your opinion on this. We have prepared a brief survey for those in attendance to complete and let us know your thoughts.
2019 Entry Information
Note that this document is for information only. Entries for 2019 have closed.