2019 “Casey Comps” Running Sheet Click on the link below. Note the later starting time on each of the Saturdays (4.30 pm. or 4.00 pm.)
Divided Sections Click on the link below. Note that sections have been divided based on age. For this reason, no changes can be made from one division to another within the same category. Please do not ask. Sorted in alphabetical order of competitors’ first names.
Note: Now that entries have closed and the Running Sheet The “2019 Entry Information” document available on the link at the right is now for reference only e.g. Rules, Section Numbers.
2019 Official Program is now under preparation. We still have the capacity to include sponsorship of sections or advertising of your dance school/business. Sponsorship rates can be found under the ‘Sponsors’ tab above.
- In 2019 entry to the theatre for audience will be free! However, the door will be monitored to regulate the traffic.
- Programs ($10.00) and “Casey Comps” Pens ($2.50) will be available at the check-in desk (Note: no EFTPOS!).
- Dates for 2019 will be October 12/13, 19/20, 26/27 and November 2/3.
- Adjudicators Lydia Cagney Morris (12/13 and 26/27 October), Jason Teasdale (19/20 October and 2/3 November) and Freya List (Scholarship). Adjudicator biographies can be found on the “About Us & Our Comps” tab. Hit the tab, then scroll down.
- Competition Rules: These can be found within the ‘2019 Entry Information’ document above right, or separately under the “About Us & Our Comps” tab.
- Championship Competitor helpers – An adult (18+) representative from each entrant in Championship sections will be required to fill a position on our helpers roster for one session prior to the Championship section taking place and failure to assist us in this way may lead to forfeit of the Championship entry. (Only one rostered duty, no matter how many Champs your child is in!)
- Changing time of 2020 Event We are now working towards having the 2020 “Casey Comps” only one week earlier to avoid the final weekend being just prior to Melbourne Cup Day, when many take a “long weekend”. Let us know your opinion on this.
- Canteen We are pleased to announce that the Cranbourne Branch of the CWA (Country Women’s Association) will be providing canteen services for us this year. I’m (Garry) looking forward to the possibility of scones, jam and cream or a three-tiered sponge!!
With grateful thanks to Renee Tarzia of “Treasured Timelines” (0414 833 948), go to “Gallery” for photos of our Championship Winners and a selection of photos from our trophy presentation.
2018 Scholarship Winner: Congratulations to Catharina Ballintyne from Ambitions Performance Dancers who won our $500.00 Scholarship section on the final night of our 2018 event.
2019 Entry Information
Note that this document is for information only. Entries for 2019 have closed.