Entry Information is now available! Please carefully read our Information and Entry Schedule document available via the link over on the right. We cannot take responsibility for errors in entries because you think we’re doing things in the same way as other Comps you may enter. A summary of some changes appears below, but the attached document has all the information needed.
- Age grouping for Troupes have been altered to be more in keeping with our neighbouring Comps. We hope this assists the dance schools intending to enter troupes for our first Troupe Weekend on 9/10 October.
- Entries will open on 3rd May (not earlier) and will close on 21st May – or earlier if all our available time is allocated.
- Free Entry and a Registration Fee – This year we are asking a $10.00 per competitor Registration Fee and a $10.00 per Troupe student Registration Fee (paid through teachers upon completing their entry). These fees are “one off”, no matter how many sections the dancer may be involved in and are being implemented to off-set our decision to allow free entry into the auditorium for audience members.
- Entry Fees There have been some changes since 2019 (for those who can remember) and they are detailed in our Information document. Entries are only to be made through ‘Stardom’ and payment of all fees at the time are a condition of entry. Please do not submit an entry expecting to pay later. Unpaid entries will be promptly deleted and no late entries can be accepted.
- Adjudicators Brian Nolan will be our adjudicator on Weekends 1 & 3. Kerri Morrison is our adjudicator for Weekends 2 &4. Nichole Davis is our special adjudicator for the $500.00 Scholarship on our final night (31st. October).