Previously decided, but now that we’re focusing on 2021, arrangements will need to be confirmed by the Committee next year.
- Dates for 2021 October 9/10, 16/17, 23/24, 30/31. Age blocking as in previous years may be impacted upon by the holding of a Troupe Weekend (see below). More details later.
- Entries for 2021 Anticipated to open early in May, 2021.
- Entry Fees for 2021 Regular Solos: $16.00. Duos/Trios: $7.50 per Competitor Entertainment Item: $11.00. Championships: $25.00 Troupes: $40.00 per Troupe. ‘Stardom’ Administration Fee: $10.00
- Troupes Weekend We will be trialling a dedicated Troupes Weekend on October 9/10. This will impact upon our age-blocking and timing for Championship qualifying, but this strategy seems to have become popular with other comps, enabling more efficient planning for dance schools. We are prepared to give this a “go”. Additional change space may be available at Cranbourne with access to the adjacent gym.
- Dates Change to another time of year We continue to investigate commencing one week earlier to avoid running into the Melbourne Cup Weekend..
- Adjudicators Those organised for 2020 have been asked about their availability for 2021. With so much time remaining, Adjudicators will need to be confirmed closer to the event.