We apologise for the errors being experienced by some who have entered so far. These are being rectified as we discover them. The problems have arisen due to the staff at ‘Stardom’ not taking note of our communications in the transition from 2018 to 2019 and accommodating our changes. Stemming from the errors discovered so far, please note the following:
- Do not pay for Season Passes!!! Theatre Admission in 2019 is FREE! This should not have remained as an option in ‘Stardom’.
- There is no closing date. We will close entries when all 80 hours have been allocated, or when we need to start organising the program. Whichever comes first.
- Payment is a condition of entry. Unpaid entries will be deleted.
- Errors in Sections 004 and 004A. Note that Section 004 is for Under 6 Jazz/Musical Comedy and 004A is for Under 6 Neo-Classical/Contemporary/Lyrical. We understand that the early confusion overlapping styles in these sections has been fixed.
- Errors in Sections 088, 089 and 090. Explanation notes for Section 088 (Theatrical Championship) have been updated to rectify ‘Stardom’s’ copying error. Sections 089-N and 089-O are our new Hip-Hop Any Age Sections. Section 090 is the Entertainment Item. Early this week there was confusion between these section numbers but we now understand the error has been fixed.
- Read the “2019 Entry Information” document downloadable from the right hand side of this Home Page before going to ‘Stardom’ to enter. This document has the correct information.
- Please advise us readily if you discover any other inconsistencies between our Entry Information and ‘Stardom’.